- Check in from 3 pm on the day of arrival
- N°2 sun loungers and an umbrella on the private beach cannot be booked
- The beach service is included until June 29th. From 30 June to 29 July it will cost €20.00. From 30 July to 18 September it will cost €25.00
- Hours: 09.30 - 13.00 and from 15 - 19.00
- The use of a cap is mandatory
- Use of the swimming pool. The management reserves the right to limit the use of the swimming pool in certain time slots in the presence of events (during the booking phase, "a pop up" will indicate whether there are any events in the structure for the date of the booked stay).
- Breakfast from 7:30 to 10:00
- Half board hours only in the evening 19.30 - 21.00
- Open from 1 June 2023: A la carte pool restaurant opening hours 12.30 - 15.00
- The pizzeria will be open from 1 June
- Pizzeria le Nuvole opening hours: 19.30 - 21:00. Open to the public outside (no take away), reservations are appreciated
- A la carte restaurant opening hours only in the evening 19.30 - 21.00. Open to the public, by reservation only
Animation & Sport
- Soft animation / entertainment service
- Children's entertainment service (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Daytime rate for tennis court €10.00/h - evening rate with lighting € 25.00/h for five-a-side football €5.00 per person
Shuttle Service & Parking
- Shuttle service to / from the beach*
- Hotel shuttle service:
- to the historic center €6.00 per person round trip (therefore €3.00 each way per person)
- for the port / station the cost is €7.00 round trip (€3.50 each way per person)
- for Christ the Redeemer (€5.00 per person round trip (therefore €2.50 each way per person).
- Medium-sized animals cost € 50 per week, for stays of less than 7 nights € 30.00
*Attention: beach service about 10 minutes away by shuttle (due to Covid restrictions, the shuttle capacity could be reduced. The service, although guaranteed, could be slowed down.